Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Pregnancy Diary: 10/07/12 - DAY 5 - Today's the day!

Day 5 4.15 Get called down to labour ward. 6.15 Complications with breaking waters. I was only a 1cm dilated still and technically I needed to be 2cm. The doc did say to me yesterday it might be hard to break them and that they were quite far back but the midwife today looked worried. She even suggested if the doc tried and couldn't do it that we would have to have another pessary and wait 24hrs AGAIN. I told her to sod off, in a nice way obviously. I said I wasn't leaving here without a baby even if it meant a c-section. She said that was an option I said DO IT! Hahahaha I'm not going backwards. Sod that!!! Anyway scrap all that the doctor did it, it hurt but she did it. It was like turning a tap on. Hoff said 'who said there was a hose pipe ban?' which made me laugh.... And with the laughter came more water. Hoff looks freaked out. We've changed the pad so many times they've had to get more supplies. It just doesn't want to stop. I casually called my mum during all this to make sure she was waking Kyd up for school. She wasn't phased by the fact I said 'I'm currently leaking' lol. 8.15 I'm on the drip. It's up to 16 which means nothing to me. Monitor is looking good though contractions are getting stronger and stronger. Anaethetist is on his way to give me an Epidural..... This is all really happening now ay!!!!! Alice xxxx

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY THE MOMENT IS GOING TO BE HERE TO SEE #Baihoffbaby !!!!!!! COME ON STUBBORN BOY , GET OUT OF YOU MUMMY SO THE WORLD CAN WELCOME YOU <3

    ps. GO ALICE GO !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment xx