Thursday, 14 June 2012

Pregnancy Diary: 14/06/12 - Packing Daddy Hoff's Maternity Bag


I've packed my bag and so I told the Hoff he had to pack his too... I do believe it's sensible for him to have one with him, as that way he doesn't have to leave me to pop home and miss all the action! I let him pack his own bag but I gave him a list to follow... lol

Hoff's List - 
  • Lucazade
  • Snacks
  • Water Spray (to cool me down)
  • Book
  • iPad (which is in my bag now! hahaha)
  • Make sure iPad has link to ALL football channels just in case Euro's are still on!
  • Chewing Gum
  • Change for the car park and vending machine
  • Change of clothes & comfy shoes
  • Toiletries (toothbrush, deodorant etc)
  • Blanket
  • Gloves (hahaha I told him he needed these for when I squeeze his hands as I may scratch)
  • Earplugs (He thinks I'll be screaming at him!.... he's right!!)
  • Camera & charger (I don't want him to miss any moments after the birth)
  • List of names to ring!
That's about it for his bag to be honest... I have the rest in mine! I think he'll probably add a few extras before the day... it's just nice to see it doesn't say 'cigar & beer'... I was expecting that.

What else does he need? please make suggestions if he's missed anything...

1 comment:

  1. Good thinking! I'm a week or so behind you and have sort of been putting off thinking about what to take and certainly hadn't thought about what Mike should take in his bag. This will come in very handy (probably in a month as we're having our house redone at the moment and Mike is going away for 2 weeks at the end of the month, so my head is full to capacity!) when I do start to pack - it'll probably be too late then but if I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

    Just looking at your list for your bag made me laugh, I always imagined it would be a cute little bag you take in but I'm going to need a holdall (maybe even 2!) for all this stuff... and there is nothing on your list that you don't need! Also, the more I take, the more at ease I'll feel surrounded by my things rather than just beeping machines and white walls. Good luck with it all xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment xx