Thursday, 31 May 2012

Pregnancy Diary: Driving Test at 32wks = FAIL!

Today I took my first driving test... Yeah, you guessed it...... I failed...  ^^^ but not as badly as that!! ^^^

I am not surprised, upset or annoyed though I'm just bleuggghhh... I had a bit of a cry when I got back though because it was my own fault, they were stupid mistakes and I am slightly hormonal, you know being 32 weeks pregnant and all that! But really I am not kicking myself too much about it, there's only a 43% pass rate on the test itself and I wasn't alone, the other people taking the test this morning failed too... hurrah!... is that selfish?

It was silly really, I worked myself up so much that my lack of sleep due to being pregnant became lack of sleep from pregnancy AND nerves... brilliant stuff. It was like someone was pinning my eyes open last night. I tried to stop myself from being nervous, but my body just took it upon itself to do what it wanted. For some reason my brain wasn't attached to my feet, they were just doing what they wanted to do and I was shaking like a druggie going cold turkey. I have tremors at the best of times, nerves or no nerves, but only in my hands, so technically that, I was expecting. But my whole body was at it today... still is!... My whole body was shaking so much it was like a leaf on a windy day and the Examiner actually said to me that maybe my Anti Natal breathing exercises might come in handy at that moment.... hahahahahaha brilliant! He kept saying deep breaths...  If truth be told I genuinely couldn't have taken a deep breath even if I'd wanted to, I was struggling to breathe in general everyday life without the nerves of the test. The man was lovely he even laughed as I told myself to F' Off then apologised to him for my language hahaha.... It didn't help that my belly looked like something out of the film Alien the whole way through, you'd think he'd have played ball and kept the party moves to a minimal just for that short time... nah awkward little.... even the examiner could see it he said it was weird.

My hormones are all over the place already this whole test thing wasn't helping, learning to drive has been hard enough work in between pregnancy blips, being in and out of hospital, looking after Kyd and a general on going fear of driving so to get me to this point was a miracle in itself anyway. This time last year if you'd have told me that I'd be doing my driving test whilst 32 weeks pregnant... I'd have asked you what you'd been drinking...... and then asked you to share it no doubt.

All in all I didn't do too badly if I'm honest I just messed up a little bit because I was so nervous, tired and pregnant..... only thing is this isn't going to change any time soon and I need to pass before this little sprout is out. I need to learn to drive because I can't get Kyd around with the pushchair etc as it is, add in an extra pushchair and a newborn baby.... It's not going to happen!!

I just see this as an uber expensive lesson... let's hope the next one is the final uber expensive lesson I have to take... I've got a Baby to get ready for then pay for, I'm Learning to Drive, I have a Wedding next year to pay for & the stupid costs of living down South aren't helping..... I'm skint already! (I never do things by halves)

Maybe this whole learning to drive whilst pregnant thing isn't that clever! Well the learning bit is fine, the test bit however has proven to be a little bit more tricky!... Second time lucky maybe?? failing that 3rd... or 4th... even?? I'll get there eventually.....

27 comments:

  1. Peter B. Steiness6 June 2012 at 03:00

    ...so I assume you were pregnant during the drivers thing? Cute story. Here in California, you pass if at least one set of tires are above ground and you are in your fourth trimester - come do the test here, huh?
    When not being emotional or ornery, please visit my blog. Could bring up a few giggles - when needed. Cheers, Peter
    http://www.peterbsteiness.blogspot.com
    LIFE AS IT REALLY IS
    This weeks topic SPEEDOS & THINGS - not a lot of cover-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfectly fine to fail your first driving test! The most important thing is to stay calm and treat the driving test as your normal lesson. Anyway, congratulation to your new born baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Even though you were 32 weeks
    pregnant, you were still able to muster up the courage and the energy to take
    the test. That’s pretty gutsy, if you ask me. That was really amazing,
    considering you were only one month away from giving birth. Anyway, have you
    passed the driving test? I imagine you’re a bit preoccupied with taking care of
    the baby at this point in time.

    @Marvis
    Carswell

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up to all, the contents existing at this site are actually amazing for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.

    My weblog ... 10th birthday party ideas
    My web site: 10th birthday party ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. These emails will have a link to your website and will invite your subscribers to visit your site.
    Checkout his article on Ambit and on Nu Skin Review.
    , to all your fans.

    Take a look at my weblog ... Internet Marketing Plan

    ReplyDelete
  6. The irritation could then spread in the baby's buttocks and upper thigh area, as well as the genitals. - Direct vaginal contact with chemicals, dyes and perfumes. Although the treatment has been successful for many people with Candida, be warned that some of the side effects may include excessive vaginal discharge, discomfort and burning in the vaginal area.

    Take a look at my web-site - yeast infection and bleeding between periods

    ReplyDelete
  7. These emails will have a link to your website and will invite your subscribers to visit
    your site. Robert Riohe is a well-known author, he has been writing different blogs
    on different topics like health,nutrition,supplements etc. And you need
    to take action and start right now.

    Here is my blog Internet Marketing Techniques
    My site > Internet Marketing Tips

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you stop PPC, traffic dies immediately and your business is dead in the water.
    By using the autoresponder, you have been in front of a potential customer for
    five days. Make sure that your subscription box is
    very noticeable.

    my weblog - Internet Marketing Coach

    ReplyDelete
  9. When you stop PPC, traffic dies immediately and your business is dead in the water.
    Keep on experimenting but learn form the past mistakes and do not try to implement
    those in the future plans. There are many blog plug-ins  such as Caffeinated Content for Wordpress  that 
    pulls.

    Here is my web blog; Internet Marketing Plan

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is usually considered a fun and effective learning
    method in general. As an alternative, it will most likely be far more powerful for you to learn
    about audio and chord idea. ][.

    Also visit my web-site ... piano chords am f

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have I tried a few, most definitely. First a website has to be found,
    and such a task is often difficult when you consider the fact "each website is competing against millions of others for Top Placement in Search Engines. I recommend this online marketing formula to beginner's.

    my web site :: Internet Marketing Tips

    ReplyDelete
  12. You still have to expert all of those other guitar chords so as to
    engage in very easy popular music. So you want to learn how to
    play the piano. offers free online piano lessons.

    My blog - tanging yaman piano chords and lyrics

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those that are not familiar with the area will treasure this information above all else, and it will help
    them enjoy your wedding more thoroughly. What is even more exciting is
    that you will be able to keep this wedding website for one year, at
    no cost to you. An increasing number of marrying couples (particularly those entering second or
    later marriages) will request that guests refrain
    from giving gifts.

    Stop by my weblog ... our wedding website about us

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is usually considered a fun and effective learning method in general.
    As an alternative, it will most likely be far more powerful for
    you to learn about audio and chord idea. Piano players that
    struggle are the ones that don't play with passion and feeling.

    Here is my web site learning piano chords and scales

    ReplyDelete
  15. The irritation could then spread in the baby's buttocks and upper thigh area, as well as the genitals. Drinking a lot of water, eating plain yogurt, and drinking unsweetened cranberry juice as part of her daily diet can help maintain a woman's natural p - H,
    if she is prone to yeast infections due to constant p -
    H imbalance. Thick, white discharge from the penis.


    Feel free to visit my web site yeast infection signs and symptoms

    ReplyDelete
  16. Especially, Facebook the social networking website that was a hub for youngsters when it was launched is
    now a market place where people not only try to flaunt their
    services and products rather try to sell their services too.
    Buy facebook fans are actually referred to now as Facebook, but often are used interchangeably.
    This is the reason why most of organizations are now being into
    contact with social networking solution providers.


    My web site increase Google Plus One Votes

    ReplyDelete
  17. There are also many reputed facebook fan page design and fan providers who sell their products for
    a price. Facebook fans and you can get Facebook fans cheap if you follow the link at the bottom of this article.
    Facebook fans offers the opportunity for you to be spontaneous and
    quick responses as well as receive messages from your users.


    Check out my homepage; Buy Facebook Fans Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simple and Easy to Create Recipes with clear step by step instructions you will be able to produce paleo friendly meals that
    get rave reviews from friends and family every- time.
    The fact is, most grains are quite high in glycemic index,
    meaning that they make your blood sugar go
    up rapidly, and send you crashing down soon thereafter.
    Nuts(non processed) - Nuts are cholesterol free and eating one ounce per day
    reduces the risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes.


    Review my weblog :: Paleo Diet And Weight Loss Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  19. What You Can Gain. Obesity is an epidemic in our society.

    Nuts(non processed) - Nuts are cholesterol free and
    eating one ounce per day reduces the risk of heart disease and type
    2 diabetes.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog - the paleo diet and acne

    ReplyDelete
  20. D Minor:. -- Notes: Bb D F. It is very soothing to hear the sound
    of piano and based on such vast change of scales,
    a song sounds so melodious.

    My web blog - free piano chords and tabs

    ReplyDelete
  21. D Minor:. -- Notes: Bb D F. It is very soothing to
    hear the sound of piano and based on such vast change of scales,
    a song sounds so melodious.

    Have a look at my web site :: free piano chords and tabs
    Also see my webpage :: opm piano chords and lyrics

    ReplyDelete
  22. Also, we need to determine the rounds of the quiz according to it.
    * Team answer sheets - Basically a grid lined A4 type sheet with answer
    write in numbered boxes and a line on top for the team name.

    Ask your local club to run this for you.

    my webpage best pub quiz team names

    ReplyDelete
  23. Also, we need to determine the rounds of the quiz according to it.
    Below are listed a few popular pubs where one can chill in Mumbai.
    The buccal cavity is a small cavity that has neither jaws nor teeth.


    Feel free to visit my page ... pub quiz archive

    ReplyDelete
  24. Some were practical, of course, but others were psychological and emotional.
    I believe my exact words were "I don't want to be your dirty little secret. The buccal cavity is a small cavity that has neither jaws nor teeth.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site :: pub quiz archives

    ReplyDelete
  25. The owner decided after the event to donate half of the proceeds back to the students.
    Even Halloween parties with the very best Halloween costumes can
    get dry after everyone's seen the costumes to be seen and passed out the candy to the beggars. I hope you have fun planing a birthday party for your tween, I hope my birthday party ideas for tween's
    helped you.

    My blog :: map24

    ReplyDelete
  26. '''. So you want to learn how to play the piano. offers free online piano lessons.

    Here is my web site :: piano chords apologize by one republic

    ReplyDelete
  27. In that case, this kind of question should not be taken from any show telecasted in specific country.
    I believe my exact words were "I don't want to be your dirty little secret. The Bull's Head Pub, Bangkok.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage :: free pub quiz and answers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment xx