Wuhooo the final trimester... I thought the second trimester was supposed to be easier than the first or so I'd read... LIES!... this pregnancy has been completely unpredictable and it likes to do what it wants... a bit like Jimmy Kebe *football joke in there for all you RFC folks, ignore it if you're not*. So I'm not expecting anything I've ever read about the third trimester to be true either!!
So far this week...
- I've learnt that if I eat Chinese it will play havoc on my stomach and cause excessive and unnecessary heartburn.
- I can't eat since I had it either because I feel sick, Kyd has a bug so I think it might be that.
- It's horrid and wet so I have to wear winter clothes to keep my bump warm... of which not a single thing fits me because all my bump wear is for Summer!!
- I also have to wear boots to keep my feet dry... but once I get them on... I can't bend to get them off so they're on all day.... helpful!!
- The horrid weather is however a good thing in only one way... as I can't go out 'on my own' Doctors Orders, but I don't want to go out anywhere anyway because it's horrid so I'm not bothered *small mercies*
- My ribs are feeling like they are cracking from the inside still and it's now all the way round instead of just the left hand side.
- I haven't slept AT ALL all week! mainly because I can't get comfy due to my ribs and partly because HE WON'T STOP WRIGGLING.
- And because I am currently harbouring a night owl in my womb... I'm now panicking this is a sign of things to come. UH OHHH
- The heartburn and indigestion has slowly got worse over the week too...
- Oh and I'm getting fat... which was inevitable but still very annoying!
So, so far The Third Trimester.... can sod off... along with the last 2...
How is it that I spent 10 years telling people I loved being pregnant with Kyd and that it was the aftermath of the pregnancy that was the problem and now I'm pregnant in which the aftermath has already been mapped out as normal and the pregnancy is being awkward?! I also said I'd love to feel that feeling of being pregnant again, as I missed my bump and the movements inside... I think I am getting old and grumpy but I am now thinking I was SOOOOO wrong about that too! This pregnancy has been a nightmare for me from the start!
In a year or so's time if you hear me saying 'ahhh I miss being pregnant' Kick Me hard in the shins and remind me of this post... Thank You in advance!
*Quick note on My Ribs*... I was diagnosed with Tietze Syndrome a few months back after months of agony which was misdiagnosed as a trapped nerve in my rib. It's a horrendous pain in your ribs that feels like a heart attack at it's worst and like a dull ache the rest of the time. Very rarely diagnosed by the GP and often seen in A&E mistaken for symptoms of a heart attack (difficult to explain in full so click the link). Once diagnosed it is easily treated with at least 6 months of anti inflammatories.... Which I can't take because I'm pregnant!!! So I have No other options but anti inflammatory cream which isn't tested on pregnant women, but apparently harmless when used sparsely... worrying! I only use it every now and then because of this which is why I'm in pain at the moment.
Bring on the sanity of the next 12 weeks!!!... Or not as the case may be....