Saturday, 3 March 2012

Pregnancy Diary: 20th-28th Feb 2012 - OK he's definitely moving!!

20th February 2012 
So after all that wondering if it’s IBS or sprout doing acrobatics, I’ve come to the conclusion.... IT’S DEFO SPROUT! He’s running and jumping against the wall of my womb and bouncing off like some weird mini version of a street jumper. He’s taken it upon himself to fidget around all night and then wiggle around all day... does this baby ever sleep? Worryingly I’ve been told this may be a sign of things to come and after Kyd being ill for over a month now, we’ve not slept AT ALL and I’m feeling rather like a dead woman walking... I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m not too sure I’d be much good as a zombie I feel like I’m not getting much done... If I have another night owl growing inside me... Oh my life somebody shoot me!

28th February 2012
Kyd is feeling a bit better chest wise but is now struggling with his bowel condition which has taken a turn for the worse. He has been having mummy cuddles on the sofa tonight and during this Sprout took it upon himself to kick him in the head... over and over and over... What he hadn’t got at this point was that Kyd wasn’t feeling any of it, he was just getting me! This was the first time he’d been this active and all because his brother had his head on my knee and resting on my belly. When I told Kyd what was happening it was the first time I’d heard him giggle in ages and he then carried on putting his head on and off my belly trying to feel his brother. Kyd and I came to the conclusion that he was trying to wrestle him and he was pretending to be John Cena (a wrestler). It was lovely to see Kyd engaging with my belly. He was talking to him and trying to make him jump. He has been so poorly it was a good distraction... made me all lovely and gooey inside... minus the bruises I may have on the wall of my womb lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment xx