Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Pregnancy diary: 14th-18th Jan – Pillow Heaven & Waiting

14th Jan – Pillow Heaven
Hoff bought me a maternity pillow from Mothercare! It is actual heaven! It’s like a long sausage shape that bends with your body and fits from your head, under your boobs and belly and in between your knees! I have never felt so comfortable in bed in my life... Why did I not own one of these before?? Everyone must buy one!

18th Jan – The wait is killing me!!!!
Oh for God’s sake... I know they said 2 weeks and it’s only been one but it’s hurting me inside more and more every day. I can’t deal with this crap anymore. I need to bloody know... Patience has never been my strong point but this is beginning to grate. I’ve waited 13 weeks now and I’m starting to want to cry more and more.... but that might be my hormones... either way AAARRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH get on with it!!....
*disclaimer* I know they’re working damn hard with my tests to get the results and I am really grateful I just needed a tantrum moment to get it out of my system! I love them really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment xx