Sunday, 1 January 2012

2011 - ROCKED!



So what an eventful year on My Life, My Son, My Way...

  • We settled into a new house, a new routine and a new school. 
  • I made a tit out of myself... a lot!... nothing new there...
  • I started blogging, had new adventures and met new friends.
  • I finally found out what it is I like doing with my life and bid farewell to all that I didn't.
  • We had some Crazy nights out, drunk too much at festivals and watched lots of football with the people that make our lives what they are today.
  • I started donning a beautiful Sapphire ring as I became a grown up and got engaged to the Hoff, resulting in instantly starting wedding plans.... and evidently becoming Bridezilla!
  • The cat's continued to rule the roost.
  • I continued to fight with my own brain over stupid things.
  • Kyd became 9 and a became old enough to tell me off for being embarrassing... this is depressing.
  • My hair became darker and then blonder.
  • Hoff became a bigger geek with more gadgets... this is all true!
  • Kyd also became mascot for Reading FC and lived his dream.
  • Spuddy became a monster fairy who now likes to scream 'LOSER!' at me! (I blame Mummy Spud for that... Thank You!)
  • My family became closer somehow and I am not quite sure why yet but it's freaking me out!
  • I wrote a piece on here that went mental thanks to one Ricky Gervais & a simple click of the Retweet button.... and a few pieces that were published in a few footy programmes, books and papers... get me!
  • Illness, sickness & hospitals... featured quite a lot towards the end of 2011...
  • Oh and I cooked Christmas dinner for the first time in 25 years.
  • Ohhhhh Oh Oh and I also discovered that cats can sneeze... who'd have thought it?!

All in all amongst the new arrivals and sad farewells, We had good news, bad news, exciting news, scary news and pending news....
But most of all we had fun, we lived our own lives and we made our own futures brighter and I'm looking forward to a fabulous and more adventurous 2012 with some fabulous and adventurous new people to meet along the way... 2011 Rocked... Bring on 2012!!



I hope you all have a fantastic new year too, make sure you keep reading in the new year though as I have some exciting new extras to add to My Life, My Son, My Way...
stay tuned!









PS sorry for the lack of 'Merry Christmas' posts... I was busy cooking and eating crap!

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you all, especially Bridezilla (calm down dear, it's only a wedding...)haha. I'm sure you'll have lots more adventures in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOU BAILLIE - AS EACH YEAR PASSES OUR FRIENDSHIP GROWS. YOU'RE LIKE MY LITTLE SISTER (AND YOU'RE LOUDER THAN MY ACTUAL SISTERS - WHICH IS AN ACHEIVEMENT!)

    IT'S A PRIVILEDGE TO BE A FRIEND OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND i CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE ADVENTURES IN 2012!

    BRAD, CAROLINE & BUMP! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soppy Git!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More than likely mother... Bridezilla is here to stay for ages yet though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great year, I hope 2012 is filled with fun packed things too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, 'Son', to you, Caroline and bump. Please keep your 'little sister' in check for me - haha, I've tried! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment xx